7 Segment LED Codes on FS 10/11/12 master pcb
Unlike Fanuc 3, 6 and Zero masterboards; the Fanuc 10 and 11 masterboards show faults ona seven segment LCD display. On this display alpha numerical charachters appear on the main board sowing the various states the masterboards goes through.
- 1 – Normal Operation.
- 4 – ACP (CAP CPU) Faulty.
- 8 – Masterboard Faulty.
- A – MDI Connection Failure.
- b – RAM Check Error.
- c – MDI Failure.
- d – RAM Parity error.
- E – Watchdog Alarm / System Error
- F – I/O connection issues.
- J – PC Cassette (not readable).
- L – Waiting for PMC.
- Nothing – Possibly faulty main power supply unit.
- Blank Screen – Possibly bad screen or CRT power supply.
Fanuc Parts Specialist:
If your Fanuc SYSTEM 10 or 11 control masterboard alarms then we can help by assisting you with diagnosis and the supply of parts or repair of drives, motors and control system boards. Further we can build cables on order if required.
Thousands of Fanuc parts in stock ready to ship today:
- Fanuc Drives
- Fanuc Motors
- Fanuc Power Supplies
- Fanuc Control Boards (CNC)
- Fanuc Monitors
- Fanuc Batteries / Fuses
Note: We do not offer the services of trained CNC service engineers.