We arrange shipping to you:
CNCpart.eu is the online presence of DNC Electronics GmbH. Shipping throughout most countries of the EU/EC/ECC region and more. There are various shipping options available to each country.
Similar to the services offered over the last 25 years to the rest of the world by our agents. DNC Electronics GmbH concentrate on Germany, France, Italy, Netherlands, Switzerland, Denmark, Poland, Belgium, Austria, Greece, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Greece, Turkey, Russia and other countries of Eastern Europe.
DNC use all the main carriers to ship to all the countries in EU/EC/ECC region, including UPS, TNT, DHL, Fed-ex, though our principle carrier is UPS or if we are bringing in from group stocks, TNT/Fed-Ex; DHL, DPD, SCS, Euro Pallets, Ceva, etc.
When quoting shipping options we list choices available such as Express, Express Saver, Expediated and attributed delivery times. Parts are normally carried in stock by ourselves or within the group allowing 24 hour shipping to most countries in Europe.
As soon as your item(s) have shipped, we or the courier will email you a Shipment Notification including your waybill number and tracking details.
Using your courier account:
Yes we allow companies to arrange their won shipping of provide us with their coruier account number to ship on their account. Tere may be a charge for packing and handling (depending on what is being shipped). Please contact us, if you wish to use your own shipping company and forward your account details and the service level you require and we will do the rest. Insurance option will always be taken
Under no circumstances do we accept any liability for goods lost or damaged whilst in transit if you choose your own carrier; once the part leaves our premises. It is the responsibility of you and your shipping company to resolve any issues directly with each other.
Customs Charges (Import Duty / MwST)
All import duties, taxes, levies applied by the country of importations customs authority is your responsibility solely. Under no circumstances are in any way responsible or liable for any custom fee’s payable upon or prior to delivery.
- Small CNC parts such as drives and controls choose an adequate box and wrap your part in bubble wrap. (Don’t use polystyrene “packing peanuts” or other types of loose-fill packaging as they create static electricity and won’t keep your device from sliding around.) The tighter the better so use the right size box for the job. Use a new decent quality box. Either a single ( Light and Small), a dual (Medium size 45*45*40) or tri-ply corrugated design ( Large and Heavy, 60*50*30 for 30kg+). The latter is more suitable for delicate amplifiers with open frames. Seal the box with tape using the H method. Always use a tape designed for packing ensuring the box is sealed.
- UPS Packaging Guidelines
- Place the box with the part inside a larger box adding filler such as packing peanuts or bubble wrap. This is to ensure that the box with the part in doesn’t move. If shipping a heavy item use bubble wrap rather than peanuts. Seal the box with tape. Note: Big spindle motors are best shipped via pallet only.
- TNT effective packaging Rules – READ
- Ensure that you tape up the bottom of the box as you don’t want your item falling out the bottom!
- If the box requires opening a specific way up, ensure that this gets marked on the box.
- For fragile items mark ‘fragile’ on the box.
- DHL Packing Guide
- Make sure you have included all the necessary paperwork, for both shipping purposes and for us. Unfortunately, neither ourselves or the couriers have yet mastered the art of mind reading so this will prevent any untimely delays.
- Lastly, always make sure you have adequate insurance and that you insure your goods for the full replacement value (or for the exchange credit). Just remember if an item isn’t packaged properly, the courier will be within their rights to refuse any claim.